A Congressional hearing called “Stakeholder Perspectives on ICANN: The .sucks Domain and Essential Steps to Guarantee Trust and Accountability in the Internet’s Operation” has been scheduled by the House Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
It will take place in Washington DC next Wednesday, May 13.
The announcement has however not listed any witnesses
May 13 2015
2141 Rayburn House Office Building
By Direction of the Chairman
Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
- Immediate Past PresidentInternational Trademark Association
- Vice President of Global Public PolicyAmazon.com, Inc.
- CounselCoalition for Online Accountability
- Executive DirectorInternet Commerce Association
- Executive DirectorNetChoice
- CounselInternet Commerce Association
- PresidentACT | The App Association